(zum deutschen Text)
Agile Fluency Gathering 2018
You know by now that the Agile Fluency Model describes how agile teams typically progress as they develop new capabilities. But how can you use the Agile Fluency Model to influence organizations?
Join the authors of the Agile Fluency Model and a group of leading Agile practitioners as we spend two days exploring concrete answers to this question!
- Agile Fluency Gathering 2018: Monday-Tuesday, 29th-30th October
- Coaching with the Agile Fluency Game: Wednesday, 31st October
(We are aware that the 31st is a public holiday in some areas but are still so enthusiastic about Agile Fluency that the workshops will take place on that day!)
Handwerkskammer Hamburg, Holstenwall 12, Germany
Program Detail Description:
The gathering and all workshops will be held in English.
We will offer an introduction to the Agile Fluency Suite and an update on the Agile Fluency Project. There will be interactive sessions on sharing cases, on experiences using the model
On Monday we will offer the following sessions:
- introduction to the Agile Fluency Suite
- update on the Agile Fluency Project
- Experience exchange on applying the Agile Fluency Model (share cases)
- Agile Fluency Coaching Clinic
- Engaging with management
- Each One Teach One – Interactive sessions of peer learning / peer teaching
- Evening: Networking, Playing the Agile Fluency Game
On Tuesday we will offer the following sessions:
- Diving into the Agile Fluency Model
- Introduction into the Agile Fluency Facilitator Training
- Applying the Agile Fluency Improvement Cycle
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the diagnostic
- Continued Experience Exchange including using Agile Fluency Game
- Introducing new activities (e.g. Lego application)
- Mentoring Fishbowls
We designed parts of the program with two tracks:
- Exploring: People who read about the model, are intrigued about how they might apply the model, and want to learn more
- Practising: People who are using the model for a number of years, hold current licenses to administer the material, and still want to learn more.
Workshop: Coaching with the Agile Fluency Game
In connection with this year’s gathering, we will also hold a one-day workshop on Coaching with the Agile Fluency Game. Coaches and facilitators use the Agile Fluency Game to build a shared understanding of Agile practices.
As a participant in this one-day workshop, you will receive a copy of the Agile Fluency Game and learn expert facilitation techniques to use in your own coaching, training, and team-building activities.
Cost + What’s Included
Tickets cost between 655 € and 1.495 €. A limited number of early-bird tickets is available now. Register now to save 10%!
Ticket prices include all meals during the event. You pay only for hotel accommodation and incidental expenses.
If you like to book a hotel within walking distance please use this link. You may use e.g. hrs.com (German), or hotels.com (international) to find hotels nearby. We do not receive a commission for your booking through these links.